Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ruby on the Rocks

Yes, sports fans, Ruby went rock-climbing with the family. Now, you must understand that my family thinks I am the biggest scaredy-cat around, and they're right, but they're right for the wrong reason. I'm not afraid for myself, but when I see their beloved little bodies on a precipice, I panic -- and sometimes I cry, because this is what I'm watching!!!





The fingers on the edge of the cliff (shriek) belong to eight-year-old Nature Boy, and the pictures below are of Witter and Nashy.


6 comments:

NJGrits said...

Joe thinks this is so "totally cool" and I think it's sooooo "totally crazy"!!! xox Bethie

Anonymous said...

omg i would panic and cry a lot - just looking at those small fingers at the edge makes my palms sweat - you are a brave brave woman no matter what the fam says!!

Unknown said...

Ack!
You are a rock star, Ruby!!

Mary Beth said...

You are a better woman than I am. I would NOT do that, especially not if there were loved ones around doing it too.

¡Hijole!

Anonymous said...

You are the bravest woman I know!

Rev Dr Mom said...

Holy cow! You are brave indeed!